Bird & Bird’s international space and satellite activities sector group has published its latest International Space and Satellite Bulletin, which can be accessed following the link provided below. This bulletin covers the latest news and developments in the sector from around Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East, from September 2020 to early January 2021.
The topics covered include:
- The latest developments of the French Space Military Command
- EU institutions reach agreement on an ambitious €14.8 billion space programme which will boost Europe’s competitiveness
- EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement: consequences on UK involvement in the EU Space programmes
- UK increases military budget for space activities and proposes the creation of a Space Command
- Key highlights of the new Italian Space Strategy
- The National Space Plan set out by Czech Republic for the period 2020-2025
- Hungary is in the process of establishing its new Space Strategy
- The Slovak Republic prepares a space law
- Overview of the recent ambitious initiatives initiated by the Australian Space Agency
- China: revised Catalogue of Technologies Prohibited and Restricted from Export covering Beidou Satellite Navigation System
- KSA’s latest initiatives to boost space activities
- The UAE’s historic Mars mission is on track
The full bulletin can be accessed here.
Bird & Bird has extensive and unique experience in satellite communications and space activities. For more information on our work in the sector, visit our satellite and space activities here.